LimitlessPsyche is an international leading holistic Neurofeedback and CBT (cognitive-behavioural therapy) founded by cognitive-behavioral neuro-physiologist and neurophysiologist Tatiana Dmitrieva in 2015.
Being an experienced cognitive-behavioural neuropsychologist and neurophysiologist (over 15 years of experience working with adults and children) as well as advanced meditator (over 10000 hours), and spiritual person, Tatiana was always interested in finding connections between pure quantitative science, modern and ancient medicine, as well as spiritual practices such as yoga, meditation, chanting, lucid dreaming, etc.
Meet Tatiana Dmitrieva
-Developmental and educational psychology (BSc/MSc) (Vologda State University)
-Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MSc) (Open Study College)
- MBA, Imperial College, London
- Sports Nutrition (International Sport and Science Association, US)
-Positive psychology (post-graduate course Berkeley University California)
- The Foundation of Happiness at Works (post-graduate diploma at UC, Berkeley)
- Psychology Level 1/2/3/4. How the mind works. Cognition. (post-graduate diploma, University of British Columbia)
- The science of well-being (post-graduate diploma Yale University)
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence (post-graduate course at UC, Berkeley)
- Neuroscience level 1/2/3 (post-graduate courses at Harvard Medical school)
- Neurocardiology and Neuroendocrinology (post-graduate program at HeartMathInstitute, California)
- Psychology and spirituality (post-graduate certification King's College, London)
- Evolutionary Psychology (post-graduate certification King's College, London)
- Neurology and Neurofeedback (NeuroFild Inc., California)
- Neurofeedback in a clinical practice (The institute for Applied Neuroscience, North Carolina)
I am Tatiana Dmitrieva, a trained cognitive-behavioural neuropsychologist, a fellow member of ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists), qualified nutritionist accredited by International Sport and Science Association, experienced CBT and psychoanalysis practitioner and hypnotherapist. I was born as an intuitive extremely extraverted physical and emotional empath. I honour and appreciate my sensitivity and ability to feel other people. Psychotherapy and holistic healing is my calling. I strongly believe that spirit, mind, body and personal well-being are interconnected. Moreover, I believe that we are all responsible for the energy we carry and spread around.
My mission is
to assist people in their process of self-exploration and personal mental, intellectual and physical development through identification of past limiting believes and behaviours gradually replacing them with beneficial ones.
Love, sharing, health, authenticity, purity, support, respect, free will, optimism, compassion, clarity, intelligence, intuition, competence, dedication, reliability, confidentiality, open-mindedness, happiness, and wellbeing. I follow goal-orientated, science-based, non-judgemental, holistic approaches in the therapy and coaching sticking to the highest standards of honesty, openness, and excellence constantly updating my knowledge and skills.
Do your best in everything you do, embrace everything and everyone who comes your way, stay pure, open, honest, kind, and loving to yourself and others, follow your life purpose with grace and diligence and let the Universe deal with other things.
79 Marsham Street
London, SW1P 4SB